- Jual microsoft office 2013 professional free

- Jual microsoft office 2013 professional free

Looking for:

- Jual microsoft office 2013 professional free 













































     


Office | Unduh Office | Microsoft Office - LinkedIn Account Restricted FAQs



 

What was wrong from my side? If you have any silly reasons to suspended my account then why are you not intimating to us in advance? Is it wrong to search any information on your site? Please answer. This is a blog that is not affiliated with LinkedIn. You will have to contact LinkedIn Customer Service to find out why. The comments on this blog will also give you advice as to the experiences of others.

Wishing you the best of luck in resolving your problem…. Unfortunately and due to not frequently used, after logged in and changed the cover image, it showed me an invitation to all my connections. And I mistakenly without knowing or keeping all selected, I invited all the members in the connection. Can you urgently advise the steps how to un-restrict my company page?

Sorry Sherif but there are several types of adding people restrictions that LinkedIn has that I have heard of. Can you be a bit more specific? Then I can provide you more specific advice! Why are you guys kept on complaining it.

I just created it, I only have 5 views as well and have 5 connections. After that all, I am not sure why it happens. I would suggest to you guys, to stop complaining it. Instead leave it and look for some options. It may be worth checking if anyone else is having problems?

Just to check. Do I wait and it automatically lets me back in after 24 hours or so or should I immediately contact customer service? Is [email protected] the best to use, and what info do I give them. I guess the email for my account and my linkedin public url to identify my account. I would immediately contact them. Not sure of the right email address … I would follow the links on their customer support page.

Good luck to you! I am locked out of my account probably because of being to active and look at profiles so they would look at mine yet linked says profile views matter. I think the media may want to have a look at these error issues and people being penalized for generating traffic to there profiles which is what linkedin themselves are asking people to do.

Also with accounts getting suspended or people being locked out of there accounts is enough to get media attention over this. It is still going on now in of all things. Indeed, it is and these things are still happening several years after I wrote this blog post …. Hello sir,with the greatest respect am having a big challenge about my account being restricted and am really getting worried for almost a month now,i wake up just to log into my account and it was restricted and all effort and numerous mails sent has proven futile,so please am appealing to the LinkedIn team to kindly have it fixed and activated for me,thank you.

You can only contact the Linked In customer service — and keep reminding them until they do something. The last time it took me weeks, while they kept telling me there was nothing wrong. Many thanks for the response Vivian,well am left with no choice than to keep waiting whether the will do something about it because am getting fedup.

How do you contact customer service? All I ever get is a link right back to their stupid articles. And a few questions and nothing happens! Just recently I have apparently been flagged several times, I believe, out of spite by anonymous persons or a person. This has resulted in no one being able to view my profile because it has disappeared and my articles either becoming invisible or appearing without my name on them.

I would describe myself as an ideal networker. Since commencing an account on LinkedIn, I have never once promoted myself or attempted any form of selling or advertising.

The one exception to this is recently I made use of LinkedIn to publish two articles about Ebola. As the world governments were not acting, I did the little I could in the interests of saving precious lives. Of course, no one can access my articles because I have been flagged. I believe the pen is mightier than the sword.

In fact I believe anonymous flagging is a despicable practice :. One of the most outrageous things about your recent suspensions of my account is that you deliberately did not tell me about it, just so you would be able to continue taking my money even though no premium services were available to me. In one case my post disappeared from a group, and the group leader contacted me and asked why I had removed an important post! During my time on LinkedIn I have helped many contacts in various ways — for free.

In some cases I have spent a considerable amount of time and money helping out contacts who were in a mess with something, and I put my expertise at their disposal. I normally tell any new contacts that they can contact me if they think I can assist them with anything.

I enjoy helping people and have a lot of business experience which I wanted to share. LinkedIn seems hell bent on stopping me from doing that. The only time I post comments which have nothing to do with work, is to counter someone who has posted an article or comment which itself had nothing to do with work or was offensive. What LinkedIn is becoming is a free-for-all for irrational, hateful, bigotted people who are totally unprofessional and do not possess the ability to network with others in a considerate, caring and helpful way.

It can make the world a better place. You could have been part of that process. You are fast becoming a network of spite. You are alienating large numbers just google yourself! If you want to become the network of haters and bigots who want to destroy people carry on but if you want to recover your original purpose then I suggest some high level brainstorming. I may put it on twitter. Me again Steve. I just tried the link from your post and it works for me. I therefore downgraded to a free account.

One group where I was a top contributor got in touch and demanded to know why I had removed an article I had posted, and which interested them. That totally freaked me out! Yet not one of the customer service emails informed me of that! I think the customer service department actually entertains themselves by playing around with customer accounts! I think they really are creepy and perhaps even positively sick. Thing is they are immune — nobody can touch them and they can do what they like.

Yes it is scary! Hi Neal, I have a new one for you. My ability to endorse other members in my network has been taken away for 2 weeks so far for my endorsing too many people. I have over people in my network so yes I have many connections and often I have reason to endorse them but I was not aware that being active in my network was a crime.

Thanks for your patience and my sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this issue is causing you. I received your request to be escalated and I was able to go in and review your account history. I am unable to go re-instate your invitations. The LinkedIn User Agreement states that members should only connect with individuals they know and trust.

This limit cannot be increased or modified for any of our members. We suggest that in order for you to connect with others that you review your current list of connections and remove those that may no longer have value. We will need for you to complete this action in order for us to grant additional invitations to your account.

As an ongoing practice it would be beneficial for you to constantly manage your connection list and to only maintain those that bring you the highest relationship value.

Now, did they remove your restrictions? Reply me. My account has been restricted to connect with others for more than 6 months. Please please let me know what exactly the problem? Hello — this blog is not affiliated in any way with LinkedIn. Thank you for your understanding. About 7 years without talking to you. Surprised this post is from and still valid issue. LinkedIn is momentarily unavailable but should return in a few moments. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please wait a moment, then follow this link to return to the home page.

You may need to sign in again. I confess I did a lot of clicking and research using that mechanism. But while doing nothing happens. Now I do not know weather my restriction came from seeing to many profiles, or too many post or both or the speed at which I was reading them.

No idea if LinkedIn checks total number of clicks in a certain period, the speed at which you do them or total page views? If what they report are total amounts of clicks or page views, I must say I am going to delete 2 groups of Otherwise you will never get access to your account again.

Same issue, here. Been passed to person 4 in just 7 hours, through a lot of begging and pleading. Hopefully they will resolve it for you soon enough — thanks for letting us all know your situation. Unfortunately, they still might be working on the ideal solution here…. Almost 4 years later and this thread is still going. Btw — will not be contributing to their cause. LI a social network turned police database. I would definitely leave an online service before providing that level of ID.

I think LinkedIn may be overestimating its own value. Worse is that you cannot even delete it as you cannot login,.

This exact thing happened to me today after I discovered that my account was restricted yesterday. The vague reason that they gave me was. I am at a loss as to why they would request this and how they would be able to verify without the unique ID number. This seems to be a violation by LI at many levels. I have never mass-invited anyone on LI.

So I am not certain as to the reason for the restriction. I live in Canada, and our Internal Revenue Service had to shut down for a week to deal with it. The whole country was given an extra week to file taxes. It was that bad. Not a peep. Nowaynowaynoway would I give a social media site my i.

Particularly knowing how irresponsible LI is anyway, what with arbitrary suspensions—while not allowing you to block genuine psychos. They would not let me block them in any way. If such extremely basic functions are not available to users, who are they to even ask for our i. Even Facebook is safer! I also feel the need to send in personal identification is bizarre.

When I first joined LinkedIn, I would sent out hundreds of invitations within the span of a day. This resulted of my account being blocked a couple of times. I first thought the reason I had been blocked was because I had sent too many invitations.

Instead, the reason was because I had viewed too many profiles. You see, unlike other people that send mass invitations, I prefer the view the profiles of members before inviting them to connect because I believe in both quantity and quality. But I would never use my 3 limit supply to invite them myself. Because of that, I always took the habit of viewing profiles before inviting people. Talk about being paranoid. But my blocks never lasted more than 24 hours and definitely not two weeks.

I remember one of my blocks lasting as little as a mere two hours. So from my own experience you can spend all day long on LinkedIn without any consequences if you stick to your news feed and your groups. However, this could lead to another problem. And unlike the block for viewing too many profiles which is only temporary, a restriction is permanent until you take actions to remove it.

I needed access. I have written to the help center 3 times. And this is my 1st time. I think its pretty rude to just block access. I am also a paid member for using the recruiter access. I am not sure how else to proceed. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, I have no affiliation with LinkedIn, so you will have to work with them. Hope the advice helps — and please do let us know how it gets resolved! Good luck…. Unfortunately people seems to feel inclined to report messages as spam when they see links to webpages… My advise, never include a hyperlink in a comment on an article, or on the comment of another person.

Simon — I am sensing a trend here — please see what happened to LinkedIn User … this might be a new and dangerous trend here…. I suppose the only people now welcome on LI are ones who are geniuses at short Tweets or constructing interview questions. I happen to be a person who enjoys researching, sharing and discussing published information with peers. Getting banned for posting links to articles in magazines is probably not down to linked in but the individual group leader.

It may help if you start a discussion with some of your opinions and asking for comments. You could also start a discussion by pasting the whole article instead of a link, but the very fact there is a facility on LI to make workable links does suggest it should be ok.

Have you tried emailing the group leader and asking them to publish your discussion? You fit right in. I out them and join with others to change things. However, my discussion threads are lively, and I respond to nearly every comment people give me.

This results in a high number of people viewing my profile. I feel better reading this thread, knowing they give knee jerk responses. LI refused to do a thing about that! I really hope that someone from the powers that be are reading these comments and looking at ways to improve their customer service! They finally replied, Neal. No specifics, nothing I can look at or refute. I did this to stop spam directed at ME. They asked me to promise to be a good member in future.

Passive aggressive management at its worst! I had the same problem. The thing that gets me is someone can report you but you have no redress. The person you reported could have reported you falsely just out of spite. Exactly, Vivian. How can they not look at evidence? In fact, I suspect this is exactly what may have happened. I started systematically posting inspirational quotes and cool articles related to my groups, and got a ton of positive response and some business, too.

In fact, a couple started asking me calculated questions that wasted my time. And I had an experience with someone in your field who blahblahblah. If they want a vibrant, healthy site, they need to catch up. I was considering a paid membership, but not now. Not a chance. I finally received an answer that is so bizarre, so puzzling, it taught me that procedures on LI are completely arbitrary.

There was nothing violent, sexual, graphic, political or controversial in the article. Nothing at all potentially offensive. So now we know. Certainly not going to pay for membership! Well it is beneficial to know that this is happening to many others aside from myself!

Thanks for Ur time in informing us of the conclusion of Ur matter! Has anyone else reading these comments have this same experience? I got restricted too in linkedin. I was surprise as they restricted me without warning. Pretty disappointed with linkedin management. How do I Activate it back?

I hope the linkedin management can improve their social network. I do wish you the best of luck and hope everything gets resolved soon! Edwin — put urgent on your request to customer services and ask them why you were restricted. Lisa — I do sympathise. I have left comments previously on this thread. One thing that I think is strange is that they asked for your passport to prove who you are. PayPal tried doing that to me when I reached my limit, and I made a string of complaints as I have been the victim of ID theft before now.

It makes you wonder if fraudsters get jobs in places like that! You have to guess! It is a shame because I am finding they are a marvellous tool, and the people you connect with are so helpful, as are the various forums. I agree Vivian and this is quite scary! We never know whose engaging in these fraudulent activities right under social media administration!

I had wondered the same thing and after that, there were no problems. At that time I found out who the rascals were reporting my profile. Just this morning LinkedIn got in touch with me to solve the name issue. Because I put my initial of my last name since there are few people sharing the same last name. I posted on Facebook and tweeted like crazy on Facebook citing my frustration. They acted quite fast and my restriction had been lifted!

The powers that be with social media! The funny thing is LinkedIn claims that it does not penalized innocent users to suspend account based on high profile clicks and views. I told them google it and you see where the complaints lies. After that, they were tongue tied. You are so much helpful and responsive than Linkedin Customer Service. Quite a frustrating experience for a user like me who never spam, has legitimate contacts and owns a very active group.

I think my profile is deleted as well as I conduct a google a search. Now should I use another working email account to setup another account or should I continue waiting in vain for Linkedin to response? Thanks Neal. If you wait more than a week or two and you get no response, you might want to take matters into your own hands and start anew … either way, good luck with it! I am not satisfied with your answer Neal!

Professionals have spend a lot great deal of time building connections! I have been restricted the second time now. Now it is restricted again, Do you honestly think business professionals who put so much into the profile to start all over again!? Linkedin need to step up and start fixing the problem or else they are going to face dire consequences. After all this is suppose to be a social media outlet for professionals all over the world. Trust me I have seen so much abuse on Linkedin!

I do believe that the issues you bring up are serious — and I hope that LinkedIn is listening! I joined LinkedIn a week ago… Hubby a chartered member… He has never received a restriction! Very bizarre indeed Vivian — almost as if there was another person out there pretending that they were you doing all of those things!

I like the fact that LinkedIn is trying to crack down on fake profiles, but they need to work harder to distinguish the real people from the fakes! My profile is no longer visible and there is now no record of me being on there! I have emailed them but had no response yet. Thank you for your comment. It is amazing what some of you have experienced. I do hope that LinkedIn resolves your issues quickly! When I login my linkedin account then its show me that message: Your LinkedIn account has been temporarily restricted, How to solve this problem and open my account.

Please Rply. I just got a high restricted suspension. What will HR people think? You should test your LinkedIn profile link to see what other people would see if they go to it. Although you might not be able to access your account because of the restriction, others may still be able to see it.

But you still have to have the restriction lifted so that you can update your LinkedIn profile once you find your next job! Yes, excellent article. At this point I am seriously questioning whether or not Linkedin represents a dependable service. Thanks for the insights…. Wow — really sorry to hear what happened to you. I know that LinkedIn Customer Service recently started a Twitter account so I would definitely try to reach out to them there as well.

Sounds like as you were inactive, maybe someone tried to hack into your account and thus they restricted it. A perfect Catch 22 scenario that can only be resolved by getting in touch with LinkedIn Customer Support…. I have no idea what has triggered this at all.

I previously had restricted postings, but again no — one will tell me why, or how to correct it or stop it. No on line arguments, or even harsh discussions. This is draconian, with a verdict of guilty without trial, and without the ability to defend yourself. You cannot get to know who is the complainer, or what the event was that triggered it.

Any one with a malicious streak, can attack you without you having any defence. I really hope you are able to contact them by email or through social media to rectify your account. When you do, please tell us how it went!

My account is also temporarily restricted , i have sent mail to cust. Do i need to do anything else? Hi Yusuf, I am really sorry to hear about what happened to your account — but as you can see from the other comments here, the only people that can help you are LinkedIn Customer Service. I get tons of requests each week, run 2 groups, have a company page — and sent out maybe one request to connect in the last 3 or 4 months — now all of a sudden I am locked out.

Any have its finally got activated. Thanks to them but what i observed is that we have to be careful in accepting and sending invitations and we should delete unnecessary pending requests if any which i hope from the account accordingly..

My account was found restricted this morning when i try to log in. I recently began using LinkedIn account actively. Within the past month, I have been utilizing it as I have found it to be a valuable networking tool. However, today I am restricted and have no idea about it.

My entire network is comprised of people I know personally, either through college or work. It will be interesting to see how their customer service respond to my query. Thanks for letting us know — and do please let us know how LinkedIn Customer Service responds! Same problem arises when you login from abroad.

Was in Germany for a holiday, made 1 too many attempt in activating the link from the e-mail yes you have to confirm with a email first from an unknown IP address!!! I sent a pissed of request to activate my account, and I got a message from the member that I was not supposed to talk like that, ticket closed!

How arrogant! And the employee was annonymous off course. First time I can login again, I quit my account. Linkedin is not the trusthworthy accesible everywhere Rolodex anymore. I move to Pandora on my own server. Wow — that is too bad.

Such a site of professional reputation, yet to treat you like that is really inexcusable…. How do they then explain a suspension after 5 days of complete inactivity?

So what exactly are they trying to achieve with this crazy automated suspension? It seems like either lazy or over zealous security protocol which reflects a fundamental disregard and understanding of its users. LinkedIn needs to stop behaving like a lumbering IBM or Microsoft only interested in profit, and more like the businesses savvy, agile social network that it claims to be. Rob, precisely! They make it possible to join 50 groups and send you their own spammy emails pressuring you to be as active as possible, then apparently restrict you for doing so.

My posts are relevant content that lead to lively discussions. I get a ton of profile views. Too many or too few profile views? Networks are about engagement. Just look for any digital lawyer — they would love the exposure.. Because of my activity I have generated over 75k in sales nav accounts for them last year — reward: I had to close my account and re-open, losing 4k connections in the process. I put my personalized linkedin html link in my email signature for work emails because I work in sales and I think a lot of people click on it because they are curious.

Why would they let us have a personalized link but then not let us use it? Considering I pay for a business subscription this is ridiculous. I want the money back for every day that I was no allowed to use my account on the site during this month. Give me a break. Wow — I am speechless. Certainly there is something wrong with the system if you are being penalized! I teach a class in online jobhunting. I set up LinkedIn profiles for my 11 students for them to fill in during class.

Now all of their accounts are restricted, probably because I set up the accounts from the same computer. My linkedin account got suspended. I just use the Linedin account to accept the invitations now and then and keep track of contacts messages. May onc ein a week I will login. Not sure why my account is suspended. HOw do I reactivate the same? That is something that only LinkedIn Customer Service can help you with. Good luck — and let us know if you get reactivated!

This just happened to me as well. Same reason. Generated a lot of profile views and only for using the feature for which Lin has been created: keep people networked. Now, if they reactivate my account, you can be sure I will move to a different Social Network.

Plenty of them out there! I recently has my account on LI suspended and finally got an email back from Customer Service that the reason is they suspect I own multiple accounts on LI. They want me to reply back to Customer Service and tell them where I am accessing LI and also send over a copy of a government issue ID. It sounds very suspicious.

Has anyone received this sort of request? Yes, LinkedIn is demanding government IDs from users. Yes, same here.

LinkedIN has apparently gone off the deep end and I would seriously suggest people look for an alternative. I got locked out two days ago and have a hunch it has to do with a abandoned attempt to log in LinkedIn with my iPhone.

Sorry to hear about that Frank…it really is incredible the different ways in which people are being restricted on LinkedIn. I do hope your situation works itself out. My account access has been suspended as well ……….

If not for viewing profiles; y the hell would I even have an account in LinkedIn? This is ridiculous!!!!!!!! You are the first that I have heard having this problem…I hope that it is not a sign of things to come….

When I insert them the screen pops up again with the password blank an eternal circle. I think LinkedIn's sytem is badly screwed up. I only got this email from the cs I had a nature pic on my profile- not a human face :.

The photo has been removed for the following reason: The picture is in violation of the LinkedIn Photo Policy. LinkedIn provides the opportunity for users to upload a photograph to assist other members in recognizing that person. As a professional networking site, there are guidelines to determine which types of photos are appropriate. We consider a photo appropriate as long as it does not contain content that is copyrighted or unauthorized for public distribution and does not contain offensive content.

Additionally, if your photo is not an image of yourself or does not contain an actual photograph, it is considered inappropriate. Your photo has been flagged for inappropriate elements and has been removed from your profile.

You are certainly welcome to upload a different photo of yourself to remedy this situation. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for sharing your information with us and I am sincerely sorry that you have to go through this. Go figure…. That is Seriously Ridiculous!!! Why on earth should you be penalized for doing nothing wrong? My friend have account that is restricted without reason! Pls tell me why?

Sorry, Jenny, but I am not in any way related to LinkedIn. You need to ask them directly! Hoping that your friend can get their situation resolved…. I received the suspicious activity and account suspended email July 27, reset my password on July 29th, was told account was suspended, put in a CS ticket to get access back, describing the whole situation on July 29th, and have been getting all the emails since.

I put in another ticket, referencing the first one, including a copy of the email acknowledging it, so keeping my fingers crossed. This is getting Seriously Ridiculous! Two weeks? Thanks for reporting back as it gives those who have their accounts restricted by LinkedIn some expectation as to how long it may take for Customer Service to get back to them…and do get back to us if you ever get an explanation as to why this happened to you in the first place!

Not only was that frustrating, but I was given absolutely no explanation as to why my account was suspended. I simply received an email that stated that my account was back in working order. I have sent customer service another email asking for an explanation, but have not received a response.

Jon, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Ever since I blogged about my friend, this has become one of my most popular posts showing that there are many others in the same boat as you. Hopefully LinkedIn is reading these comments and fine-tuning their system so that truly innocent users like yourself are not penalized.

Please do get back to us on how long it takes LinkedIn Customer Service to get back to you! Shame I didn't know about the number of clicks as well as I was going through cleaning my contact list and making sure they have been categorized correctly last night and BANG account suspended.

Not sure I agree with the number of IDK either as the heavier user you are the more likely you will get suspended. So the clock has started to see how quick LinkedIn Customer Service comes back to me, 12hrs so far.

Thanks for getting back to us Simon…it sounds like a bizarre situation…and it doesn't seem to be the same situation that ATL has. Anyways, glad to hear things are back to normal for you. They actually did reply a few hours after I posted my comment.

They said there was a glitch which the way I understood it caused my account to go to the suspended mode after the password reset. They fixed the problem for me now. I am not sure if the glitch affects more than just my account. I still haven't heard back from LinkedIn customer service and it has been 3 days.

Not sure what is going on here! Please let me know if you get anywhere through calling them! Simon, that is terrible! Very sorry to hear that…and bizarre that they would first ask you to reset your password only to suspend your account!

Once again, please keep us in touch on how things go…I am hoping that Customer Service will respond more quickly than for my original subject of this blog post! I am in the same situation. Only I first received an email from LinkedIn asking to reset the password, and only then I was told the account was suspended. No reply from Customer Service for two days. I will wait until after the weekend, then call them.

Thanks for the update…that is truly bizarre. Please do continue to keep us posted so that others can learn from your unfortunate experience. Good luck with everything…. Yes, Troy, based on the suspensions of LinkedIn accounts that people have been adding to their comments here, that would be very prudent! Glad I read this: I've got 4k contacts, and was going to spend a day tagging all of them.

Looks like I'll batch them into 25 at a time, over a number of months. I followed the instructions that were sent to me, re-set my password, and tried to sign in, only to receive the same message again that stated that my account has been suspended.

Please do report back to us on what happens! I am starting to hear from a lot of people that their accounts are being suspended, so this may be something that LinkedIn has just started to do…let's hope it's the beginning of a quick end…. My accoutn was just suspended this morning! I recently began using LinkedIn more actively. I have had the account for approx 2 years, and would probably only view my page once per month.

Within the past month, I have been utilizing it more almost daily as I have found it to be a valuable networking tool. However, today I am suspended and have no idea why! It will be itneresting to see how their customer service responnds to my questions. If I am falsely accused of anything, as the above blog discusses, I will be taking this issue further!!!!!! LinkedIn is blocking people left and right! Apparently that must have been what did it…I would ping Customer Service…and also send them a tweet as well as post on their Facebook Wall.

Good luck! And do let us know what happened! I was just blocked this morning…frustrating. I did some clicking around on Friday afternoon since it was a bit slow at work. I guess that did it?

Hey Charles, yes, I have had the same experience. As I wrote in my LinkedIn book, consider LinkedIn invites a precious resource and never assume that LinkedIn will continue to grant you more and more! Nice post! Hey Rick, you are a funny guy! Nope, there has been no official word from LinkedIn, but they don't usually comment on these things. They have their own ways of doing things…although I really think they could benefit by doing some good old outreach to its users and explaining their side of the story.

I am sure there are good reasons they have for doing what they do … unfortunately, from the average user perspective, they are difficult to comprehend. Thanks for the info… but now you have me sitting on the edge of my seat after each click of the mouse! Not only is the security concept a little ridiculous, but to accuse the innocent of crimes is, shall I say, unfriendly?

Wow, I had no idea about that — thanks for the heads up. Personally, I do a lot of business and networking on LinkedIN, so I can't imagine having my account suspended for a couple of days.

The whole concept of how they run their security concept is a little ridiculous. It seems like a contradiction in objectives. We're incouraged to connect with more people more is better because we can access more resources and skills and connect others to them as well.

At the same time we seem to be penalized for doing just that. How do I email them? I see none of my posts, my notification stopped. This happened before snd they reset it. I had like one upset person out of She said she would do this..

They actually have many ways to be contacted. Please visit below for your options — and good luck! I was never suspended but I did run out of invitations and had to email customer services and beg for more. It takes a week or two but you get the new invites in the end. Good point Jason!

There's nothing sociable about LI's actions?! I thought we are encouraged to be sociable? Here is what bothers me, I admit to breaking several rules, I am the one who skims rules and then just kinda catches on as i go. So two times fairly inocent I just had to say I would only ask people I know, which is a joke. But I did stop. Eventually someone reported me for having connections, saying no one could get that many in five months?

Well suddenly i have two fake Pam accounts im restricted again 3 then i have to provide ID. I was so scared of the stalker, i knew it involved my dads FBI case i testified in against a scammer of dads dad is 73 I closed the account opened under first name first initial different picture, hoping to hide a bit. My question to you is, how can you report someone publically on linked in as a fake?

Is that not defamation of character? I was working my way back up to five thousand. My poor dad was so upset i lost all those connections. Now they blatantly put my name up all the time. I have been proven innocent. I am staying off to let my heart have some peace. But today I saw them now itw two putting up fakes. You know I was fired from two non profits for not protecting the good name i have never felt so much like a failure and this woman is really just a self named police for linked in.

I am sorry to hear about your experiences Pam. I do hope they respond back to you. You cannot contact customer service. There is no way to get ahold of anyone at LinkedIn without physically walking in the damn door. Restricted based on the number of people who viewed your profile also?

Now I have heard everything — like you have any control over that! Do you think Barack Obama gets his profile suspended for having too many people look at it?

My account was restricted also. I have emailed LinkedIn three times with NO response from them. I have been very careful about everything and have NOT violated their terms of agreement. So I do not understand why they have not responded to my emails! I used it very infrequently so I just quite sending emails after the third one. The only reason that I joined was because they spammed me with email until I finally joined. It still is hurtful that they can restrict my account and not even have the decency to respond to my emails!

I am sorry to hear about your experience Teddi, but hopefully, in addition to email, you can try to contact them on Twitter, etc. Do let us know how it goes! This website is not affiliated in any way with LinkedIn.

Please contact LinkedIn Customer Service directly. No I cannot activate it because I am a blogger and me, nor this site, is any way, shape, or form affiliated in any way with LinkedIn. If you used a LinkedIn automation tool and found your account restricted, just know that it will take some convincing of LinkedIn to help you get your account back as social networks are getting better and better at spotting inauthentic and fake activity on their networks… Why is my LinkedIn account restricted?

In order to protect user privacy, our User Agreement prohibits using: Automated or manual means to view an excessively high number of profiles or mini-profiles. Automated means to run searches to collect or store data obtained from our site.

Why do I bring this up? If you want to do some research on the social networking site, do it over a few day period to spread out the clicks. As you can see from the case study above, the number of clicks you generate are being monitored and not what specific activity you are doing, so anyone could be considered guilty of this.

You also want to avoid a suspension of your account for another important reason: it took customer service nearly two weeks to get back to my friend with their initial response. Can you live without access to your account for two weeks? And the potential opportunity loss for business is an issue that your company may have to face if you are getting business leads from LinkedIn.

This is a case where LinkedIn was being paranoid and automatically slapping the wrist of an innocent user. Who knows what could happen to you? Make sure you get into the habit of backing up your LinkedIn connections for these types of worst case scenarios. Be a little bit quicker in their response when you have a LinkedIn account restricted.

Two weeks is absurd. Understanding that it requires money to hire customer support professionals and that priority is placed on paid accounts, at least trying to respond to suspended accounts within 72 hours would be ideal. As I was writing this blog post, one of my blog readers sent me this message: Neal, I am not sure how you were able to reach customer service at Linkedin.

How do I Unrestrict my LinkedIn account? What does it mean when your LinkedIn account is restricted? What does it mean when your account is restricted? Can I get my LinkedIn account back? Why is my LinkedIn account not working? Share with your network! Neal Schaffer Neal Schaffer is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.

Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal is a popular keynote speaker and has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries. He is also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social Wiley , and in late will publish his 4th book, The Business of Influence HarperCollins , on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing.

Neal resides in Irvine, California but also frequently travels to Japan. There must be a way to sue. Especially in your case where you were paying for the service. With the recent Facebook scandals, I think we all should have reason to be nervous. Big corporations like this with so many users and so much data need to be held accountable. I am curious, have you considered litigation? So, 8 years since you published this article and LinkedIn is still busy screwing up people. I actually want to find a job, but now I am afraid my account will be suspended if I start applying to them as I will have to visit a few pages to do that… I guess LinkedIn will have the same future as Skype, thank you Microsoft for ruining one more great product!

Correct me if I am wrong…Absolutely absurd. The executive producer and director is defending himself amid allegations of inappropriate conduct on the set of ABC's "The Wonder Years" reboot.

Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to promote merchandise emblazoned with the phrase "But Her Emails" — the sardonic response among her supporters to Donald Trump's many scandals. He referenced her in statement. Has words for AG Merrick Garland.

A scary moment ended with a remarkable display of sportsmanship, after an errant pitch at a series qualifier hit a young batter in the head. Draws standing ovation. What they're expected to discuss.

With hard currency having such a 20th century feel in today's digital economy, it's easy to write off old-school money as obsolete. Where cash favors the buyer. Once they made the connection, they realized the test showed something really strange. See what they had in common Taco Relish. See what these sites look like Past Factory. The Republican matchup in the Wis. Contests in 3 others states. Every decade has some amazing one-hit wonders, but these were some real fan favorites.

Why they disappeared PostFun. Agents had no idea what they would find when they opened her door. See what was found inside Past Factory. A Southwest Airlines employee suffered a compression fracture to a vertebra in her upper back during a hard landing last month. No other known injuries on board. If you want your vehicle to last, you'll want to avoid these damaging habits.

Avoid the mistakes at all cost Brake For It. These easy hacks for organizing your home are perfect, so everyone should give all of these tips a try. They make cleaning a breeze PostFun. They also won't break the bank Taco Relish. She's one of the most beloved actresses of all time, but chances are you've never seen her like this before. Do you recognize her?

Past Factory. The rapper celebrated the demise of his ex-wife's romance with the "Saturday Night Live" alum by mocking him on social media. Dominique Sharpton was fairly confident that no one would identify her celebrity relative, and her confidence appeared to be justified on Monday's episode of "Claim to Fame.

Albuquerque police said they detained the "primary suspect" in a series of killings that sent ripples of fear through Islamic communities in New Mexico. Biden condemned the 'hateful attacks'. Jennifer Coolidge's standout turn as a seductive mother in the raunchy comedy brought the actress a few unforeseen benefits … over , to be exact.

Cease-and-desist letter sent. Career plans after U. The FBI's surprise search on Monday may only harden Donald Trump's resolve to jump in the presidential election race. Remembering a legend. DHS said that it ended a Trump-era policy requiring asylum seekers to wait in Mexico for hearings in U.

Policy 'has endemic flaws'. Guerrilla forces loyal to Kyiv are killing pro-Moscow officials, blowing up bridges and trains, and helping the Ukrainian military by identifying key targets. She always had this sort of quiet confidence in who she was," says indie star Juliana Hatfield, who recorded a tribute album for her idol. More people are toasting with tequila, according to alcohol-delivery company Drizly's customer base. As a deadline looms, borrowers still face problems getting their student debt forgiven under a program for public service workers.

Controversial debt debate. Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said, "No one at the White House was given a heads-up," before the bureau's agents served a search warrant at Donald Trump's resort.

McCullough's lovingly crafted narratives on subjects ranging from the Brooklyn Bridge to U. A league spokesman responded to whether Aaron Rodgers's use of ayahuasca during an offseason retreat is considered a violation of the NFL's drug policy. How he escaped a positive test. Ezra Miller has been charged with felony burglary in Vermont, adding to mounting legal woes for the year-old actor, who was arrested twice earlier this year in Hawaii. Accusations of grooming.

Looking to add some Disney magic to your nuptials? Here's what it costs, and what it's like for some of the thousands of couples who get married on Disney properties each year. Sale's season is over, after the Boston Red Sox shared that he underwent successful surgery Monday to repair a broken wrist he suffered over the weekend.

Most recent of serious injuries. Police arrested Richard Steinle, a year-old former court mediator from Ohio, and accused him of sending about three dozen feces-filled letters to legislators around the country. GOP calls it a 'biohazard attack'. Beachgoers often worry about encountering sharks in the ocean. Here's what to do if that actually happens.

Rule No. Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said she plans to follow proper guidance and protocols, while maintaining a remote schedule.

Issey Miyake, who built one of Japan's biggest fashion brands and was known for his boldly sculpted pleated pieces as well as former Apple CEO Steve Jobs's black turtlenecks, has died. Cause of death was liver cancer. Take a closer look. For years, researchers have been trying to develop a reversible contraceptive for men.

But it hasn't been easy. Here's why — plus, some promising new male birth-control methods. Increased interest in vasectomies. Researchers are seeking volunteers in the U. Sign that someone's infected. Dental professionals and more than 70, Amazon customers say this stainless steel tool from MasterMedi is the absolute best. This advice from women with years of experience in the kitchen will help you get a better bake.

   

 

Jual Key Office Di Jakarta Barat, Key Office Professional Plus.



    Dapatkan aplikasi dan layanan yang selalu diperbarui. Dengan Microsoft , Anda dapat meningkatkan unduhan Office dan memperoleh aplikasi yang tak. Exclusive, new features every month. Get always up-to-date Office applications–like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote–that you know and trust.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Powerpoint microsoft office 2010 free free

Adobe Illustrator CS3 (vx) crack serial keygen - Full Specifications